Please note that this Policy applies to you when you access and use any parts of our website available at https://cronex.io/ (the “Website”).
We are constantly working on supplementing and improving this Policy. When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll notify you through the Website, or (where reasonable, possible and practicable) via email.
- recognise you whenever you use the Website (this speeds up your access as you do not have to log in each time);
- prevent fraud on our Website;
- remember your preferences and your device so the Website works as expected;
- provide visitors with the relevant version of the website;
- assist with our promotional and marketing efforts;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies depending on their lifetime:
- Session cookies — these allow us to link your actions during a particular session. These expire each time you close the Website and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between sessions. These allow your preferences or actions to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
By domain, there are first-party and third-party cookies:
- First-party cookies are set by the domain pertaining to our Website; and
- Third-party cookies are stored by a different domain to the Website’s domain.
The cookies placed on your device fall into the following categories by their purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for the operation of the Website and for you to use its features. For example, we may use these cookies to ensure fraud prevention or help you log in to our Website and fill in forms more easily. We also use these types of cookies to ensure that our Website is displayed correctly on your device. Without these cookies, services you have asked for may not be provided.
- Functional cookies — these cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical/Performance cookies — these cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance. All information collected by these cookies is only used to improve how our Website works.
- Targeting cookies — these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the Website operator’s permission, and the information collected may be used, for example, to provide measurement services or target ads.
Please note that our cookie consent tool provides more information about the cookies we use, including their purposes and lifespan.
Third Party Cookies
How to exercise your right to refuse and/or to withdraw consent on our application
The consent tool allows you to control the use of various types of cookies. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled, nor can the tool be used to block cookies on third party websites linked from our website.
Valid from: 31.05.2023